Why should or shouldn’t you be vegan
Well I had to ask why would I become a vegan? and what would be the wonderful benefits from this change. First off I had to ask myself do I believe in killing animals for food, well (Duh) that’s what they were put on this earth for, but there are some I would not touch due to a kosher thingy,and some animals I believe that they are here to help out in our wonderful enviornment. I due need to add that I respect the thoughts and ideas of others when it comes to the vegan idea and how they see the whole perspective as well.
What are some wonderful reasons for turning from a McRib lover to a Tofurkey eater? well my reasons were to get back into shape lose weight and also get healthy again, others who turn into a vegan that I have read about always quote that they have watched some kind of torture video on animals and how they just cant take the cruelty and just to try and save one animal they will be vegans and also get healthy at the same time..
Tell me please the great benefits that you and I can reap from making this big change.
- It can be used as a diet for some people with the disease must avoid foods that contain high fat or cholesterol.
Beauty and healthy skin – also prevent premature aging. The content of fiber and lycopene in fruits and vegetables can prevent wrinkles. It also serves as an antioxidant lycopene that reduces the potential for skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Reduce excess weight can lead to some other illnesses such as heart attack or high blood pressure.
- Intake of nutrients and fiber your body receives adequate amounts equal to the number of calories produced meat products. In addition to nutritional balance, healthy vegetarian food is also the process of digestion in the body because of the fiber from vegetables and fruits.
- It helps the body’s metabolic processes and makes the working of the intestines and the stomach is not too heavy in doing the processing.
- Addendum: more efficient because the prices of plant foods are usually cheaper than animal foods / meats.
- Make us healthy physically and mentally as well as prolong our lives as animal foods such like meat generally can narrow blood vessels so that the nutrients and oxygen are uninterrupted, which will consequently, lower the immune system.
- Menopausal women who would not be tortured because soybean meal, apples, cherries, dates, olives, etc. are rich in natural phytoestrogens.
- Plant foods help cure chronic and dangerous diseases like cancer and heart disease. In addition, we can avoid digestive ailments such as constipation, hemorrhoids, colon cancer, etc..